Main Insurance Header

Park Homes insurance

Insurance for park homes used as permanent residences and static holiday caravans and chalets. This insurance is not suitable for caravans being used off site e.g. being lived in during a self-build scheme. We can cover such caravans as part of our self-build insurance policy.

Request a free call-back to discuss your needs for park home insurance

We prefer to discuss your needs for park home insurance direct. As insurance brokers we have several schemes, that are not available online. Please request a free call-back by selecting the appropriate option under the 'Other Personal' menu.

Quote and buy for park home insurance

Online quotes are not available for park home insurance. Quotes are available for park homes used as your own residence, used for family and friends on holiday, or let out on a commercial basis. The sum insured must represent the market value of the park home if it has been bought second hand or is over three years old.

Park Home Insurance

Alternatively - call us and we will discuss your needs and work out a quote for your Park Home Insurance policy

These rates do not apply for park homes or leisure homes that are not occupied for the year. We have available a policy to cover leisure homes less than 5 years old which are only occupied for at least 10 months. Please call  us on 01388 607140 for a free park home insurance quote.

Static caravan Insurance

As well as park homes if you need static caravan insurance we can quote for static caravan insurance and touring caravan insurance.For your cheap caravan insurance quote our caravan insurance quotes will also cover tourers.

Our other major insurances are buy to let insurance - see Buy to let insurance for landlords and cheap travel insurance for the over 75s see our over 75 travel insurance quotation page for a quick quote. For backpacker needing insurance we provide backpacker insurance and long stay travel insurance for people needing long stay travel insurance who are too old for the former.