holiday home insurance landlord insurance

own use or let out

What is a holiday home (let out)?

We define holiday home insurance (let out) for landlords insurance as an insurance policy meeting the demands and needs of a person who owns a holiday home, and derives an income from letting it to other people

Landlords house insurance Policies normally offer the following sections:-

  • The buildings

  • Your contents (not those of your tenants)

  • Property owners liability

and some contracts may be extended to include accidental damage to the buildings and contents.

Please note that these holiday home insurance policies frequently exclude valuables - such as gold, jewellery etc. Full details will be provided on the key-facts document we send you. If this is the case we recommend you extend your own house insurance policy to an all-risks basis to cover valuables away from your main home - and check that the cover will extend to your holiday home.

holiday home insurance

Quotes : landlord contents insurance | Holiday Home Insurance | Buy to Let Insurance | Unoccupied Property Insuranceholiday home insurance

landlords Insurance (Home Page) | landlord insurance

If you have any queries about cover please contact B Portwood & Co Ltd on 01388 607140 and we will discuss your needs.